Friday, January 10, 2014

Scammer-Fraud Elena from Elena

From       :  Elena
Country   :  Russia
Dated      :  Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Email       :  e.kongorova@yahoo.com 
Elena

Hello  Joko!
I think that the beginning of my day, begins with that that I come on the the post address to read your letter and answer you it.
Today your letter has come to a folder a spam, I hope that you receive mine the letter normally.
I am glad to see your letter on we wash the computer. I read your letters and I write you my letters from my personal office.
I have the house computer, and was final to communicate perfectly with you on skype or web cam, well there is many program for
dialogue through the Internet. In the house which I live have been constructed not for a long time and while the
house is not connected to the Internet.
But I hope, that it will soon connect also I can write to you from the house. And we can communicate on web cam.
Unfortunately, on my office computer there are no skype, yahoo Messenger, and other similar programs for a chat.
But I will give you my phone number 8-900-457-56-76. How many time in your city, I do not know how many hours of a difference between our cities?
I am probable, it expensively to call from your country to Russia, therefore send me sms.
I will be glad to receive it.
My growth of 169 centimetres (5,6 foots). My weight of 58 kg (128 pounds). The last letter I asked to you about your hobby,
and I have not written the, my hobby, my pets, I have cat Dorik. I so love pets. It is pleasant to me of a dog well at me there is no dog.
My small weakness is flowers. Each girl to love flowers. I very much like flowers on names a lily.
I have light green eyes and light hair, I the natural Blonde.
As it is pleasant to look films, I like a melodrama, a comedy. Joko as it is pleasant to you genres of films?
One of these days I looked WE'RE THE MILLERS.
I liked this film. I laughed a film ridiculous. You looked WE'RE THE MILLERS?
And still I have a big collection dvd disks about 2800 disks with different films, sometimes we sisters and with girlfriends buy
a new film and we gather at me in apartment we look at 60 inches the TV dvd films.
I too dream of strong love as in Russia I have not met such man.
I have two favourite green and white.
Now we with you at all do not know each other. To you there is a feeling is a curiosity.
It  is  interesting to me to continue acquaintance to you, and I hope, that my letter does not become finishing in our dialogue
now I should return to my work. Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"