Saturday, June 28, 2014

Email scams Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan about money

I have not had any contact with Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan before, and all of a sudden she says I would get $ 12.000.000.00 and money will be transferred to my account? The amount of money very much, whether they would be accepted by the common sense of a sudden I get some money. It is proven that he is Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan is a con man and this is the mode of fraud, if you get a letter like this email please be careful and never send money as it wishes, and you should know that the continuation of correspondence with him will lead to cost to get a certificate of ownership the money, and this is the second letter from him before he was asked to send money to the cost of making the certificate.

From        :   Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan
                    My Direct Number: 00971566083105
                    Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Country     :  United Arab Emirates U.A .E
Dated        :  27 June 2014 22:34
Email         :  sultanlaeisahmed@gmail.com
Subject      :  GET FEEDBACK URGENTLY.‏‏‏‏‏‎


Hello My Brother Joko Aza,

Asalam Aleekom,

Many thanks for your reply of my email,  i wish to thank you and immediately for your interest, willingness and readiness to co-operate with me to receive those funds and we begin the investments in your company/country. I am assuring you that there is no risk in this transaction and i want you to believe my words i tell you today Kindly send down your personal information’s list below, As soon as I received it, then I will send to you application form which you fill and contact the bank attorney.


(1) Your Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Country Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail Box.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:

There is no danger at all and I have considered security on this deal before I contacted you, so there is no problem at all. All modality has been put in place. All necessary machinery has been put in motion and all underground work has been done to successfully achieve this transaction. I will use my positions to ensure that the transaction is successfully achieved within the shortest possible time.

This transaction is real. the fund is free from drugs, terrorism, and money laundry and does not relate to any breach of law. It has no criminal origin and devoid of encumbrances. It is a matter of necessity to contact you for this transaction without further investigation about your person because I view you to be a more responsible personality like me.

 Note that it will enable me send to you application form that you fill and contact our bank attorney for the transfer of those funds into your bank account. I want to begin by assuring you that we can consummate this transaction within 10 working days from the date of commencement. As the procedures relating to the transaction mentioned is not a complex one. And good enough it's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer therefore inherent risks are negated.

All it will take for you to commence this transaction is to write a letter accompanied by your details in the form as I will stated it as soon as I hear from you, this you will forward to my Bank's Legal Adviser/Attorney. It will serve to introduce you to the bank, and of course trigger the processing of your transfer request. The bank will then carry out some verification procedures; example, they will demand for the deposit and death certificate of the deceased every document that the bank attorney shall demand from you.
I shall provide. Therefore, after making the request through the Bank Attorney by completing and forwarding the form which I will send to you, he would naturally be expected to contact you via you email or phone.

Please ensure you utilize an email that only you have access to, and I will also need to stress the fact that the foregoing must be kept strictly between the two of us. Your email to the Attorney should also serve to request from the department the procedure(s) involved in claiming the funds entitled to you vis-à-vis the documents I shall make available to you to forward to him when he demands for such. I need to again stress the need for the two of us to work together to achieve success. I want you to assure me that you will only take the percentage that I have already put forward to you, and nothing more.

Humans tend to always have a change of heart in issues relating to money. And since it is going to be your account the funds will be transferred to, I need to be able to trust you, and have a complete feel of confidence that my share will also accrue to me when we conclude this transaction The attorney that representing the bank will take care of everything therefore once I hear from you I will send to you Application Form and the bank attorney contact

NOTE: Let absolute honesty, sincerity, confidentiality, reliability and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction considering my official positions here. I want you to believe every word that I told you, because as a true child of Allah, I believe in Allah, judgments. There is reward for every sins committed whether we like it or not. When Allah says every sinner will not go unpunished. He meant it, It is impossible for Allah to lies.


Thanking you once again for all your co-operations and understanding while I wait for your urgent reply.

Yours Brother,


Mr. Ahmed Al Sultan
My Direct Number: 00971566083105
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"