Monday, September 15, 2014

Email Fraud Major Alan Edward

From         :  Major Alan Edward
Email         :  major_alanedward@yahoo.cl
Date          :  15 September 2014 13:53
Subject      :  Dear Friend,


Dear Friend,


I am in receipt of your recent email hence this reply please note  that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK FREE ,I have also sent an attached copy of my military id along this mail.I need you to trust me and help me achieve this dream.

funds were discovered in one of the raid we carried out here in the city of Kabul. We have decided to hide these funds until recently when the Government embarks on the pulling out of our troops from here. please note that immediately I acquire this money the need to find a very reliable and trusted person who will help receive and keep the money safe now arises, so i now have to search through the international web contact directory database so that is where I found your very credible contact.My unit will be the next to be pulled of out of here in the next 3-4 months or so, hence the need to get a reliable partner that can help us receives this funds until I return home became very necessary. Please I will appreciate your co-operation and your utmost honesty to execute this transaction with me. The total sum amount in the box is $20,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it?

Immediately the money get to you just go ahead and take your 30% and then keep my 70% very safe until i am through with my business over here.

Meanwhile i will want you to help me suggest a very good and lucrative business that we can both invest in and after my service is through which will be December i will come over and run our investment. I will really appreciate if you can respond back with your full contact details so that we can proceed further.

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Phone number:
A scan copy of your ID or International Passport.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Major Alan Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"