Monday, February 16, 2015

Dating Scammers Miss Lucy Kada from Sudan

From            :  Miss Lucy Kada
Country        :  Nort Africa, Sudan
Date             :  Thu, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Email            :  lucykada35@hotmail.com
Subject         :  I know is somehow to know somebody newly and tell the person about money.


My Dear,

I hope you are very fine , I am also a bit fine hoping that i will soon be free to start a new life. I know is somehow to know a person newly and start to tell the person about money, I wouldn't have told you about the money at this time if not because of my suffering here, and i really don't want to continue the suffering without hope when i have such inheritance to claim. but i need help now for me to be free and is really that we have not meet ourselves in person but i believe that God directs our step in every thing we do, I share my fillings to you and i will be so glade if you can help me out.

I don't think if it makes any sense for me to stay here for eternity waiting for whom to trust, hence my contact with you my heart cherish to confide my late fathers fund which he deposited in the bank with my name as the next of kin, and i believe God will not send a person who will betray me when the money entered to his care. I will be waiting for your mail to know if you are still ready to help me till the end of the transfer so that i will give you the Bank contact information for confirmation and transfer of the fund to your account.


Ever yours,
Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"