Thursday, February 13, 2014

Romance Scammers Dating Anastasiya Sadkova

From      : Anastasiya Sadkova
Country  : Russia
Dated     : Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Email      : ananastariver@hotmail.com
Subject   : Hello my friend!

Hello my dear friend Joko!
I hope I can call you my friend I hope you are not against, and I will
be glad to be your friend too. If not just tell me:) What's the
weather like outside in your place?
Today it is sunny and very fresh.  I like when the sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly.
Ok, enough about it :) But all those words were true. :) I think there are
many other things about me that I must tell you. In general,speaking about me.
I have various interests. I like sports, especially bicycle, swimming!
So it is important for me to keep fit. I like domestic plants very much.
At home I grow plants and flowers. I have a lot of them. My friends is always
joking about this. They say in the nearest future there won't be place for
me in my apartment because my favourite plants are everywhere. It took me 3
hours to water them, I always speak to them, sing and smile and they grow better.
Do you like flowers and plants? Do you have them at home? Of course
I adore cooking like the most part of Russian women. But I don't do it very
often only at weekends for my friends and my brother's family.
I am interested in the process of cooking but don't like eating it myself though
I cook pretty well.I like cooking for somebody!!!!!!!!! I would love to
cook for you and watch you eating. Do you like cooking???????????
I absolutely love reading, I like to listen to music, play the piano.
I like different books. When I read books I turn into the main character
and live his life.Only when the book is read I come back to real life.
Maybe it is so because of my imagination which works well.
Joko It is my first time I try to correspondence with man in
Internet world. The thing is that I plan work abroad for six months or
more and I would like to meet a nice man to be my guide or just be
good friend to spend time with. I think that it is hard enough to live
in foreign town without friends. I am from a small town here in
Russia, I don't want to be alone over there without any relatives or
friends! I want to see the real life over there and maybe you will be
able to tell me more about your culture and life over there and give
me some information in general! You know, life in Russia is rather
difficult, especially in small towns. I don't want to live in Russia
because I have not any chances here . There are no perspectives,
it is hardly possible to explain
but I want you to know my plans.I will be allowed to
work abroad!
I’m a hardworking lady!
I have an international certificate (diploma), and I want to work hard
and change my life! You see that maybe I'm too naive but I still
believe in miracles to come! I decided to find a friend and make his
city to be my destination. I think it is great chance to change my life.
I am full of plans and dreams!
I had a boyfriend in Russia. But I got only roughness and disrespect.
Before my traveling to the USA I gave up our relations because I
could not stand it any longer. Well let me stop speaking about him now
as he does not deserve to be spoken about!!!! Now I want to meet a man
with a kind heart; a man who will respect a lady.I want my man to be
reliable, polite. And I am afraid of man's roughness very much, I
think that true force of a man is in his heart. A man should win love
and tenderness of a woman by beauty of his heart, but not by force of
a body. Not only a pen pal but my soulmate, able to share my life with.
And all my dreams are about it:)
Do you feel the same Joko? What do you think about this in whole?
I am ready to continue to write letters to you forever and ever :)
Now it is my favorite occupation, and it is difficult for me to stop, but I
should start working... I will wait for your letter!
Write to me soon!
Anastasiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"