Monday, February 10, 2014

Scammers Ekaterina; goldswet@yahoo.com

From      : Ekaterina
Country  : Russia
Dated     : Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Email      : goldswet@yahoo.com
Subject   : Hello

Good day ! First of all I'd like to thank you for responding me
back! My friends has shown me dating site and I really cant believe
that I would finde someone. I see a lot of profiles,spam messages and
some of crazypersons) maybe I tell about it later.
I really sorry,its my fail, I write to you from another address,
but you can remember me by photos?

My name Ekaterina or Kate or Katya (on short Russian) Iam 27.
I whould be honest with you, I live in Russia. And I hope that we
can lern each other,if you are really single and ready for it.

If you are still intersted I can say more about me: my friend who
adviced me dating site also put her profile there and she found real
love. Now she lives with her husband and two kids in Germany, in
province not so far from Bremen. Everybody wants to be happy and me
too. I dont seeking big money husband or better life. Age difference
is also not important. I am just a woman who wants to be happy.

I guess you are interested in my likes and dislikes and etc: I work as
a doctor in a city hospital ( I graduated school, then College and
after that Medical Academy) and you know I like my job, I like to help
people and sometimes safe their lives.

I like almost all kinds of music but most of all I prefer Classical
music. My favourite color blue. My flowers white lilies. I love pets
and anymals but unfortunately I spend too much time at work and thats
why I so lonely. I am Christian and go to Church 1-2 times per month I
have never been married and I have no kids. I love cooking and my
fafourite food is Russian and Italian. My favourite dish is pasta
nautically. I have a driving license but I have no car. I like to go
cinema and theater but I don't like disco because it is very noisy. I
don't smoke and I drink socially ( for example a glass of red wine). I
don't have tattoos or piercings. I don't like winter but winters are
usually cold in Russia.

What else? I guess that is all for today. If you are really
interested, please write me as soon as you can. I will reply. I hope
you dont sotired of my long e-mail, I just want that you have a better
idea of me.

What do you like in a woman. What is your expections? And please write
more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, about place you live in.
I have sent you my pictures and I want, that you too have sent me your
pictures. Please write me back today or tomorrow. Keep smiling!
Your new friend from Russia, Ekaterina

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"