Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Contact information of the Bank

From           :  Mr. Jun Huan
Country       :  Hong Kong
Date            :  Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Email           :  junhuan098431@qq.com
Subject        :  Re: Contact Bank Details



Dear Associate,

Thank you very much for your email and maturity you have shown in this project, and I want to assure you that as long as instructions and guidelines i send to you are followed we have nothing to worry about, because it is entirely a straight forward official process.

What we need to do now is get this funds out and i am working seriously and I believe the trust and commitment we both have all this should be over in a couple of days. My Attorney has handled the entire documentations; he was responsible for drafting and notarizing all of the Affidavits which already would have you in place as next of kin. He has handled all matters of probate on your behalf, hence you do not need to be physically present here in Hong Kong, and you will also not be required to be in Court. I have taken care of the cost of running all the relevant official and legal logistics involved on my side of this business, including cost of retaining the services of the Attorney and obtaining the necessary  official documents from the Hong Kong authorities, including other miscellaneous expenses which I have incurred to ensure a hitch free transfer of the funds to your account.

As a result of this you are advised to also keep records of any expenses you incur no matter the amount, as I am doing same as we will deduct it from the total sum after the funds would be in your custody before any sharing would take place. I am taking care of the expenses on my side but it is necessary for me to let you know that we will work
together as partners and as one so that we can conclude this project before the Bank confiscates the funds and move it into the Bank's treasury. I am including the bank contact details below where you would be mandated to open and activate a non resident account. I will immediately effect the transfer of the funds from my Bank to your account in the Bank as soon as it is active and working. For the fact that we want a complication free deal we have chosen this Bank because it has the same Telex and security codes with my own home bank here like i already explained in my previous email to you. Your financial obligation is to open an account with the bank and make sure your account is activated, fully operational and ready to receive our funds when the transfer is effected with the Bank i am sending to you now.

I am sending you the contact information of the Bank so you can immediately contact the Bank and apply to have an account with them. I advice you that you open an account via online with the bank and ensure your account is fully operational and ready to receive our funds so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your
account and the transfer will not attract any form of suspicions from any financial regulatory bodies either in your home country or anywhere, because the transfer will be seen as in-house.(because the Bank has the same telex/identifier code type with my home Bank) We can then transfer our funds safely in bits to our home (main) account. Please find below the Contact information of the Bank. I need you to place a call across to the bank today and also send an email to the person in charge with the email and request for guidelines and assistance in opening a non-resident account. YOU HAVE TO SEND ATTACH COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE TO BANK ALONG WITH YOUR INFORMATION.

DUNCAN HERITAGE PRIVATE BANK
1 Hobart Pl, London, Greater London
SW1W 0HU, United Kingdom.
Tel: + 44 7045 796 700
Fax: +44 (0) 844 443 3718
Contact Bank Email: customercare@dhplc.nx-u.com
Bank Site: www.dhplc.nx-u.com/site/en/

All correspondence with the bank should please be copied to me at all times for my records.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jun Huan

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"