Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Interview in Embassy



From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  My interview in embassy is finished 


Hi my dearest Joko,

I have more recently left embassy and at once have decided to write to
you. I write to you the letter and I smile. I'm so glad! If I could, I
would speak with you for a long time. But unfortunately now it is
impossible. But I am confident, that our meeting will take place also
we shall speak in person.

I want to tell to you about the commission in Moscow. I hope to you it
interestingly!!! Tomorrow I shall already write to you from native
city. I shall arrive to Ulyanovsk most likely tomorrow in the evening.
I can probably have the visa. Because I tried for it much. I worry,
you should understand it. I never thought that the commission will ask
such unusual questions. They asked about my sexual life, they asked
about children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude to
your country, about my conversance and awareness of events which
happened in the world and in your country, about my religion and
belief. I have told about all my life in detail. I spoke about very
thing fairly how it's really. To me have told that my answers are
unexpected and as a rule applicants don't answer such questions so
directly and openly. They haven't got used to hear such answers, but
they said that to hear sincere and truthful answers is much more
pleasant than words which come not from heart and reason. Children
from the orphanages also have made the big impression and rendered the
big influence on the commission. To me have told that I the first lady
who have such support from children - orphans. Now I should wait the
decision. I hope, that my visa will be ready within the next few days.
The representative of embassy at once informs about it to travel
agency. After that I shall buy the ticket in your country. After I
shall buy the ticket I shall inform date of the start.

Now I agree with expression: "Expectation of death is worse than the
death" I can't concentrate on anything. My heart so worry, I can't
work. They have told that the decision will be accepted in several
days. I so worry. I so want that this small dream was come true. I
simply want to see my lovely friend. I think the God will help me. I
simply want to meet you. I already see us together and I sink in
dreams. I want to construct with you the ship to float under sails in
boundless ocean. I want to meet with you a dawn and to see off a
sundown. We will float on our ship and our love will illuminate our
way. We will look at night at stars, we'll be pleased in the afternoon
to the sun. If there will be a storm, our love will protect us. If
there will be a calm, our love will be a wind. Our love will be a
beacon for us. We will be floating at ocean of love and oblivion and
nothing can separate us. We'll name our ship - Dream. It will be the
small ship, but very strong. Because we will make our ship from
belief, hope and love. It's impossible to wait, when your dream will
fall to you from the sky. It's necessary to go to the dream. It's
necessary to clear and build the road itself. If in heart there is a
belief and dream, if in heart there is a love and hope, it is
necessary to achieve the dream by all means. I always go to the dream.
I don't sit on a place. In my life there were very few light moments.
On this I try to make everything that my dreams have come true. I
understand that now it's only dreams. But these dreams brighten my
life. I hope that yours also. Nothing will keep me to arrive to you!!!

With tenderness your Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"