Friday, September 25, 2015

India Scammer Mrs. Lisa Dillon

From            :  Mrs. Lisa Dillon
Country        :  India
Date             :  4 September 2015 at 23:32
Email            :  lisadillon65@yahoo.com
Subject         :  Good News


GOOD NEWS

Good news to you,Good day, How are you doing today with your health and your family that is the most important thing to me? Hope all is well with you, thank God.I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India Presently I’m in India for my last wishes projects with my new partner Mr. Gupta.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I told my new partner about you and after explaining things to him we have decided to compensate you for your kind efforts

Now contact my Pastor Rev. John Edward
His email :    revjohnedward@hotmail.com

Total cheque of $100.000 dollars Which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I know that you wanted to assist me then but due to you don't have money at the moment but i don't forget some one who helps me that is my promise to God, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Rev. John Edward and give him the address where to send the cheque to you,

please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here with my partner because of the projects which I and the new partner are having
at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Rev. John Edward on your behalf to deliver that cheque to you, so feel free to get in touch with him by email he will send the cheque for you without any delay.

Call him with this number as soon as you receive this mail +225 0895 6522 and God bless you, I love you and God loves you too
yours faithfully,

Thanks and God bless you
Regards,

Mrs.Lisa Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"