Saturday, September 12, 2015

Email Scammers Mr. Salim from United Arab Emirates

From           :  Mr. Salim
Country       :  United Arab Emirates
Date            :  Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 1:03 AM
Email           :  mohd_saleemahm@yahoo.com
Subject        :  --


Dear  friend,
I appreciate your response and your personal interest indicated towards this proposal. In the name of Allah the most gracious and merciful, this business transaction will bring us all the good things in life. I have taken out my precious time to compose the draft letter below, this you will fill in your detail to the spaced columns and copy same send to the bank legal representative email address ( abdulhakimbinherz513@yahoo.com ) Please let us also maintain very high profile confidentiality in this business until the magnitude get to your bank account. The mentioned funds can be transferred to your  bank account provided you are the sole signatory to the bank  account.

Hope to get your continued cooperation.

Allah be with us.
Mr. Salim
Phone: +971 569702549

============================== ============================== ================

ABDULHAKIM BINHERZ AND ASSOCIATES
BARR: ABDULHAKIM BINHERZ CHAMBERS
EMAIL: abdulhakimbinherz513@ yahoo.com
ADDRESS SHEIK FASIAL STREET, UMM AL QUWAIN
TEL/FAX: +971528740402, P.O BOX 89633.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.



APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY FUND WITH A/C NAME:  DAVID AMEERALY A/C NUMBER: 286-65652-000-17890

ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENTS OF NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI, UMM AL QUWAIN BRANCH, EMIRATES (NBD)

DEAR BARRISTER: ABDULHAKIM BINHERZ,

I hereby apply to the legal department of the National Bank of Dubai ,Umm Al Quwain Branch ( Emirates NBD) through these esteem Department of International Remittance Office for the release of my fund valued at (USD 16,500,000.00) Sixteen  Million Five Hundred Thousand  United States Dollars Only. These funds were deposited in your bank custody with A/C Name: David Ameeraly , A/C Number (286-65652-000-17890). As at the time of the deposit no beneficiary to the funds was specified, hence in place of that he left a special instruction, which you can verify in your records. The money can be withdrawn or cleared by me or any other person I may authorize with the security deposit code. I can give you the code for verification upon demand.

Please, I want my application to be attended to as quickly as possible. I shall give you any other details you may wish to know with regards to the particulars of the account. I want to thank you in anticipation for your immediate attention, assistance and guidance towards the clearing of these funds presently with your bank. You can contact me via phone or email for any details/information's you may need further from me. Please ensure that you expedite actions to process for the release and transfer of my fund as I need it so urgent to carry out a business project which has been awarded to me by my country government.

Below are my personal information  and details, I shall provide your department with my personally and preferred bank account to be utilize for the funds transfer purposes soon as my request are granted for the remittance of the above mentioned funds

My full Name:----------------------------------------------------
Company Name:------------------------- -----------------------
Occupation:------------------- ------------------------------ ------
Nationality:------------------ ------------------------------ --------
Private Telephone/Fax:---------------- -------------------------
Mobile number:----------------------- ----------------------------
Private email:------------------------ ------------------------------


I remain faithfully Yours

1 comment:

  1. I called by this person.What should I do?I'm still young...

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"