Wednesday, November 4, 2015

African Scammer Soraya

From         :  Soraya
Country     :  Africa, Dakar
Date          :  Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 9:07 PM
Email         :  soraya4my@hotmail.com
Subject      :  Hello Dear



Hello Dear

I quite appreciate your prompt response towards my being generous, i would have loved to keep contact's with you though i won't be able to check my mails quite often after today because i and my fiance is preparing seriously for our wedding so that i can quickly secure necessary documents for my residence permit to enable me start schooling again over here.

I am going to be out of communication till i settle down finally, try to always keep constant contact with Rev. Father John Paul in Senegal and make sure you listen very well to his instructions concerning delivery of the cashier's cheque to your home or office depending on where you want to use as contact point.

Don't send mail to me for now until i send to you, I don't want this man that I'm leaving with to suspect me that i am hiding a deal from him. don't write mail again unless i wrote to you OK. Try as much as you can to establish immediate contacts with Rev. Father John Paul in Senegal by telling him to forward to you details on how you are going to receive your bank draft from Senegal, Try and negotiate with him,I am assuring you that he will make everything possible to see that you receive your gift from me,You know  is dangerous to leave that cheque draft so  long since it concerns  money.

I strongly believe that this money will do a lot of changes in your life once you receive it, so go ahead with life and remain kind to humanity throughout your ways. Do not forget to keep to my instructions as well as Rev. Father John Paul .

I wish you best of luck as you proceed.

Yours truly Soraya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"