Saturday, February 27, 2016

Email Scammer about Bank Of Africa

From          :  Dr. Robert Phillip
Country      :  Africa Benin Republic
Date           :  Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 3:02 AM
Email          :  godisgreatprovider1@yahoo.com
Reply-To    :  infobank101@financier.com
Subject       :  Hello My Good Friend!!



Hello My Good Friend!!

I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $99.00 as well. I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $$99.00 but i don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $99.00 and leave the rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today forthe transfer of your fund but the management here says that you must pay $99.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before the transfer can be proceed, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $99.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $99.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $99.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO VIA MONEY GRAM ONLY

Receiver Name ::::::::Udealor Nnamdi
Country :::::::: Benin Republic
City :::::::: Porto Novo
Question :::::::: Honest
Answer :::::::: Trust
Amount :::::::: $99.00
Money Transfer Control Number :::::::: (M.T.C.N) OR  MONEY GRAM : REFERENCE NUMBER
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $99.00
today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$99.00 I swear.


Sincerely,

Dr. Robert Phillip
Head of operation manage


=========================================================
Western Union Money Transfer Agent Location, Bank of Africa Benin Republic.
Registered No: 1026167. Head Office: PO Box 6992 Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992, Cotonou Benin Republic. Phone +229-68326273

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"