Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hello my beloved in the Lord

From           :  Mrs. Katherin woody
Date            :  Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 7:17 PM
Email           :  mrskathwoody@yandex.com
Reply-To     :  mrswoody.k@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello my beloved in the Lord



Hello my beloved in the Lord.

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. I am Mrs. Katherin woody Howard, from republic of Ireland, born in the state of Ohio USA.

I am legally married to Mr. Michael woody Howard, a south Africa citizen born brought up in Switzerland, I live in Switzerland with my husband for
32 years before we move down to south Africa in 1985 after my husband retirement in 1974, I am 74 years old by the grace of god, I am a new
Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i wouldn't live more than two months, my dear
husband was involved with the January 2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the I choose you after viewing your profile and i have
confident in you because i have prayed. I am willing to donate the sum of $20.5m U.S dollars, to the less privileged. May the grace of our lord
the love of God and the fellowship of God be? With you and your family?
I await urgent reply.



Remain blessed,

Mrs. Katherin woody

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Katherin Woody,
    I am so happy that you and the Lord Jesus Christ have established a relationship. I do hope that you are doing well today as I discount what Doctors say about how much time a person has left. Only God knows. A Doctor ought not presume such, it is for the Lord to decide. I hope I do meet you up in heaven where we both will be 30 years old for eternity.
    God Bless you Katherin.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"