Monday, December 22, 2014

Fraud Ms.Hali Lina Hassan

From        :  Ms.Hali Lina Hassan
Country    :  United Nation Refugee Camp, Rafah Border, Egypt
Dated       :  Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Email        :  halimaali847@gmail.com



Good day to you and Thank you for your message.

Your message is read with understanding and it’s with gratitude to
have you in my life also thank you for your heart of
welcome/assistance.

I am presently located at the Rafah Refugee Camp under the
Egyptian-Palestinian Authority border at Gaza Strip and I came here
since 2013 due to the crises in Syria.I lost my passport because the
problem in crises and I am required to secure a United Nation Refugee
Passport before I will be allowed to go out from the camp then make
further arrangement to meet you.I will be glad to meet you and I want
you to help me receive the cash luggage which is deposited with the
security company(Union Security/Delivering Company) then help me make
arrangement to come to your country.

I want you to provide me with your information’s according to
Authorize the Security/Delivering Agency to release and deliver the
cash luggage to you as my family/beneficiary while I join you after I
have my papers to go out here.I am suffering here and I cant wait to
join you as you help me.

Provide

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NO:
OCCUPATION:
ID CARD OR PASSPORT COPY:

I am looking forward to hear from you soon and Thanks for your heart
of welcome/assistance towards this communication for our relationship
also respect that our communication is kept between us.


Yours Sincerely.

Ms.Hali Lina Hassan
Rafah Refugee Camp, Egypt –Palestine Border .Giza
Email:halimaali847@gmail.com
Phone no:+201151596469

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"