Monday, August 25, 2014

Fraud Email Mr. Jun Huan from Hong Kong



From           :  Mr. Jun Huan
Country       :  Hong Kong
Date            :  Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Email           :  junhuan098431@qq.com
Subject        :  Urgent Attention


Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your response. First and foremost it is a good thing that you have responded timely and I must use this medium to assure you that we must succeed in this business.I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to me courtesy of internet business index and confirmed by our local chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation.

Now, for us to successfully commence this business I will like to know you better to enable me trust you 100%. The need for trust in this business is due to the large sum involved as you are entitled to 50% from the total sum and as such I will like you to provide me with a brief resume of yourself.Once I have had this response from you, I will feel a lot safer to divulge vital aspects of this business to you and provide you with all the needed information which would enable us commence this business immediately.

 I need to know if you are married:
 Do you have children:
 Where you work:/Position
 Age:

Let me use this opportunity to assure you that this business is 100% safe and risk free, being a success in all its ramifications. This is and always will be my utmost guarantee to you. Once I get a response from you, I will then go ahead and furnish you with all the basic information which will enable you understand this business totally then we can proceed to commence ASAP!!!

Best Regards,
Mr. Jun Huan

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"