Friday, November 14, 2014

Ekaterina: I'm glad to meet you

From        :  Ekaterina
Country    :  Russia, Doneck city
Date         :  Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Email        :  katecute@yandex.com
Subject     :  I'm glad to meet you


Hello there! How are you? I am glad to get your responce this evening!
I'm sorry for the delay of my letter, I have been soooo busy.
I received the message from some dating sites,
and one with your email adres. And has decided to write to you
the letter. You know, i don't like dating sites:) or probably I do
something wrong. And I send you my pictures as I promised, And I hope you
will like it! I should admit that I feel uncertainty :) But I nevertheless
hope that your heart is open for new friends, and I know that right now I
must write at least the most important things about myself. Well, You know,
my name is Ekaterina.(How your real name?) Height is 170cm (I think it is 5,7 feet).
Did you think I am low? Or not))) My weight, if I'm not mistaken
- 118 pounds. Im 27. My birthday is July 28
I was in relationship for 3 years. I have no kids and at present live alone
by myself,that means no boyfriend, what is about you? Now I live in the
Russian Federation. I lived in Canada for a long time.
I Trained and worked in a pharm area. I am a Pharmacist.
If it will be interesting to you, I shall speak more about it.
Russia maybe too far away from you, but I think it will not be a barrier.
And probably soon I shall travel again. Now I live in a little town in a
northern part of Russia, Doneck city
mmm... yes I like to travel.I visited different countries,
And I think it's great to have some friends
in the other parts of the world. Do you agree with me?
And I sincerely think that for friendship there are no borders or
distances. But enough about it. I feel that I should finish my letter
because I even don't know if you are still interested in a dialogue with me or not.)
I want to ask you some questions. :). Simply I would be glad to know
where you live? Where do you work, and do you like your work?
And, in general, what are your interests? It's a banal questions certainly :)
but i would like to know more about you. And by the way, I will be glad to
have more your pictures! Therefore do not hesitate :) I will write you the
day after tomorrow if everything is alright! Hope to see your letter soon !
best regards!

Ekaterina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"