Sunday, September 28, 2014

Email Scammer Ms.Joy Justin Yak about money compensation



From         :  Ms.Joy Justin Yak
Country     :  Africa
Email         :  joy_justin46@yahoo.com
Date          :  25 September 2014 19:48
Subject      :  Greetings my dearest one,



Hello Dear,

How are you today I hope all is well you??

I Hope you have not forgotten me, My name is Ms.Joy Justin Yak. I contacted you some time passed regarding a transaction of my funds that was abandoned in a dormant account on Bank of Africa.

Actually It's my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the Funds.

I want to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred under assistant of a new partner from Italy. Now I want you to Contact Rev Mr. Ben Marthin to receive your compensation price of USD $200.000.00 USD International Bank Atm Dollars from her.

Contact Pastor Rev Mr. Ben Marthin with the follow Email (ben_marthin2003@yahoo.fr) and phone number +226-6457 5501

Send her the following details to prove your self:

1. Full Name:.........
2. Country:........
3. Delivery Address:..........
4. Phone:..............& Occupation.......
5. Your Age...... /Sex..........

I also want to let you know that I may not be reached by email or phone for now because I am currently away for investment with my new partener.

Contact Rev Mr. Ben Marthin with the follow Email (ben_marthin2003@yahoo.fr)

Regards,
Ms.Joy Yak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"