Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Email Scams about transferring the funds



From        :  Mr. Benjamin Ampomah
Country    :  Accra, Ghana
Date         :  Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Email        :  benjaminampomah@webmail.co.za
Subject     :  Your kindness to me could not be forgotten,


My Good Friend,

How are you doing today, I hope all is well with you?

I am so excited to inform you that I have managed to transfer the funds under
the co-operation of a new partner from Russia. Currently, I am now in Russia
for investment projects with my own share of the fund. Like i told you I am
into Real Estate Business here in Russia.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in
transferring the funds though it failed us somehow. I want you to get in touch
with my pastor in Accra, Ghana through his contact listed below and ask him to
send you a check worth of Four hundred and Fifty thousand U.S.A.Dollars
(U.S.$450,000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts
and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund.


Below is the contact information of my pastor;

Rev. Pastor James John
St. Peters Church of England.
Accra, Ghana.
EMAIL: rev.jamesjohn1@yahoo.com

Again, I appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch
with my pastor and direct him where to send the cheque to you. Please let me
know immediately you receive the check so that we can share the joy after all
the pressure at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the
investment projects that I am having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have already given instructions to my pastor in your
favor concerning the check, so feel free to contact Rev. James John, he will
send the check to you without any delay.

I wish you happy time of life.



Sincerely,

Mr. Benjamin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"