Monday, September 29, 2014

Scammer Mr. Ben Marthin

From        :  Mr. Ben Marthin
Date         :  29 September 2014 17:28
Email        :  ben_marthin2003@yahoo.fr
Subject     :  Re :Your Bank ATM Fund.



My Dear,

How are you doing today???

Ms. Joy Justin left Bank ATM Fund worth the sum of $200,000.00 United States Dollars for your compensation price which you can have an access to withdraws in your country bank or any ATM Machine worldwide.

Now that you have contacted me I want you to send me the bellow information completely so that I will make a good arrangement to send your Bank ATM Fund through well guarantee DHL Courier Company ltd.

To avoid wrong shipment of your fund then, you should Send me the below details for the Perusal.

Full Name:
Address :
country:
Telephone(Mobile/Home/Office)
Occupation and Your National ID.

I await your email as soon as possible to further advise. Thank you and God Bless you.

Regards,
Rev Mr. Ben Marthin

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"