Monday, September 29, 2014

Email Fraud Mr John Korovo about transferring money from Bank



From        :  Mr John  Korovo
Country    :  Africa, BURKINA FASO
Email        :  mr.issa_nana1@terra.com
Date         :  27 September 2014 17:22
Subject     :  APPLICATION FORM.


Dear Friend.

How are you once together with your family i hope all is well glory be to God I thank you so much for your Urgent respond, Now as you do not know me in person, I will send you my  family picture, personal pictures for you to know the person your dealing with. Please shouldn’t be afraid of any thing. Hence I work in the same bank, The reason I transferring this fund out From this bank.  Mr John  Korovo  is a very good man to me, he die in plane crash with his family,  After his dead no one was left behind to  claim this fund. from the bank's audit,  I found out that his fund will be transfer into the bank's treasury account as unclaimed bill sine no one came to claim it, as a result of it's dormancy for many year and not being accessed. Dear I have done every investigation how to work out this fund transfer into your account, after my investigation.

As an indigent of the Burkina Faso I can not be the next of the kin to the decease customer. And i work in the same bank I know all the information's, It is only a foreigner can stand as next of kin. Because, the decease person is a foreigner. Dear once these funds transfer to ur acct, we have to help poorest, motherless babies peoples in need.  The only thing I need from you is to up date me what ever you might receive from the bank so that I will advise you on what to do so that you will not make any mistake. If there is any information from the bank l will update you in time.

Once the fund transfers into your account my family and I will come over to your country.
Regard for expenses I will be the one to take care hence you update me in time if bank request for money update me in time. For percentage 40% for you 10% for the poorest and rest for me

    Fee free to apply immediately
    Here  is my  number +226 78047366

    …………………..Fill this below form and send it to the bank …… adb_bank_bf@y7mail.com
    …………………………………………………….


    ATTENTION//REV (DR) MIKE COMBORO
                    FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,
                    AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)
                    ADB ANNEX HOUSE 16--18 AVENUE LUNDUN LION.
                    01 BP 8337 OUAGADOUGOU 01
                    TEL :( 00226)70991979 FAX: 00226-5038 6466
                    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
                    EMAIL:adb_bank_bf@y7mail.com
                    EMAIL;africandevbankadmin@o2.pl


    DEAR SIR,

    APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUND OF  US$5.5 MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 18463464711. I am the business partner to late Mr John Korovo the deceased customer in your bank, as his next of kin official, I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated bank account stated, However  because of the nature of my work and my I.D i can not be able to come down in Burkina-Faso now also within this short time . Please sir i want you to help me and sign the release of the document on behalf of me please sir.

    Regard the content of my application to your bank  pls give special attention to my application detail I fill below Pls if it might require me to come down to Burkina-Faso to sign any the release of my inherited fund.
                        
                          Here are the information of my late business partner detail and my information also below please your advise I will do follow.

    Name .......................... Mr john korovo.
    Nationality …….  Jordan
    Age………..          54 Years1q
    Account …………. 18463464711
    Amount        .................... 5.5m dollars
    Account types……………..  Current Account
    Dead at ……………..  He Died On Monday 31St July,2004,Through (Concord)Plane Crash
    Hold fill farm in Burkina faso………….. Allied Korovo Construction Company P.l.c.
    Demist Exchange Ouaga L.t.d & Gate Way Exporting Company Under Ko

                                            This are  my own account detail
    Name ……………
    Receiver country…………….
    Phone number…………….
    Address ……………………
    Account number…………..
    Bank name ……………
    Occupation ………………..

    Thanks sir, and God bless you.
    Yours faithfully,

    Mr........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"