Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Scammer Dr Ahmed Sani from Africa, Burkina Faso

From            :  Dr Ahmed Sani
Country        :  Africa, Burkina Faso
Email            :  asahmedsani5@gmail.com
Date             :  15 September 2014 19:09
Subject         :  APPLICATION FROM.


Greetings

Sequel to your e-mail sent to me, I really appreciate your willingness
to help me in this transaction. I want to assure you that this
business is 100% risk free. I give you my words and we will conclude
this transaction in good faith and share the peacefully. You fund does
not have to worry because I will ensure that this fund is being
transferred to your account without any problem. You will have 40% of
the total sum if you assist me get this fund transfer into your
account.

What you have to do is listen to my guide line until the fund is
transferred into your account, then I will come over to your country
to disbursement the fund according to percentages I indicate in my
first letter. I strongly believe that we will work together as
partners and
get this fund transferred to your account peacefully.

You can look at the process of transferring can seem so difficult to
achieve a successful outcome, but I will say it's not as difficult as
you might see it. There will not be any risk or problem after this
fund is transferred to your account because I will erase all files on
the client died in our database after the fund is transferred. I want
to assure you that this business will not cause any problems for you
because we do it legally.

When this fund is transferred there will be some cover up document
bank is my will issue to show your bank that this fund is legally
acquired. I tend to invest a part of the fund in hotel business and
also import some agricultural machine back to Burkina - Faso which I
will use to configure mechanized farming. We can come together to
create all this investment if you want, but if not OK for you, then
you have to collect your own share and do anything you want to do with
it.

Please do not forget that I'm here to help you in this transaction.
The only way forward is that you should send your bank details along
with your bank details to the e-mail address where the fund will be
transferred. Note: You should keep this transaction as secret until
the fund is confirmed into your bank account. You should not let
anyone see this operation until the fund into your account, Keep this
top secret operation is very important for the safety of the fund when
it goes into your account.

Finally, you have to give me the benefit of the doubt and give me all
the support I need in this business and I assure you that we will all
smile at the end of the day. You have to keep this transaction as a
top secret to avoid the implication OK, Can I trust you? I hope that
you will not betray me when the fund is transfer to your bank account?
I hope I will not regret transfer the fund into your bank account.

Attached is the application form of transfer you have to fill in the
details of your account and send it to the bank for processing and
transfer of this fund into your account and keep me informed to
adequately advise to avoid any error or mistake.

Send it instantly via e-mail database, which is:
bank.of.africa.7@mail.ru and get back to me so I'll put all the files
necessary for the approval of fund. You also can fax through the
fax number of the bank that is +226 50 42 00 39, so you can call me on
my number 00226 75 53 26 26 if send it OK.

Allahhafiz.

I will be waiting for your urgent confirmation of this mail.
My regards to you and your family
Dr.Ahmed Sani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"