Saturday, June 13, 2015

Dating Scammer Miss Farida Rahim

From              :  Miss Farida Rahim
Country          :  Africa, South Sudan
Date               :  Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Email              :  faridasrahim@hotmail.com
Subject           :  HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK



Sweetheart thank you for your response, Like i told you, i have contacted the bank here but they said i should present a Beneficiary or guardian trustee to transfer the money to his account for me, due to my refugee status here. I have introduced you to the bank as my Guardian and foreign partner so I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my GUARDIAN and TRUSTEE, which i have introduced to them to assist me to transfer the money to your account, so that i can move away from here to join you over there for a better living.

This is the bank contact,

Eco-Bank of Senegal
Bank e-mail address;

Km 5 Avenue Cheikh Anta DIOP
P.O. box:B.P. 9095, Centre Douanes Dakar – Sénégal
Phone:(221) 33 856 99 99
Fax:(221) 33 856 99 98
Email: eco.banksn@email.com

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor    :  ENG. GHAZI AL-SADIQ ABDEL RAHIM
Nationality                :  SUDAN
Fund Ref Nos           :  WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers     :  WT/1005 8703459
Beneficiary                :  MISS FARIDA SADIQ RAHIM
Amount Deposited    :  US$7.9 Million
Swift-code                :  STB001BUK
Type of Account        :  As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit          :  April 1999
Purpose of Deposit     :  Safe keeping
Country of Deposit     :  SN


Please write your details, like names and country, occupation and any ID card, your phone number and age. Then send it to the bank through their email address and ask them the possibility of transferring the money over to your account for me as my my trustee. I have told the bank about you already ok so they are expecting your message for confirmation.

May God bless you for your love
Yours always

Farida



Darling you can just fill in your names in the following message and send it to the bank through their email address above.


Hello Sir;

  My name is  ........ from ..... , I am a foreign Trustee to Miss Farida Rahim whose late father Eng. Ghazi Al-Sadiq Rahim deposited a sum of $7.9 (Seven Million  nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in your bank. Please Sir i want to know the procedures and possibility of transferring this money to my account so that she can join me over here for a better living. Thanks and i wait for your response.

Yours
......

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"