Sunday, June 7, 2015

Email Scammer Reverend John Paul

From           :  Rev'D John Paul
Country       :  Africa, Dakkar Senegal
Date            :  Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:39 PM
Email           :  revjohnpaul2@hotmail.com
Subject        :  FROM REVEREND JOHN PAUL DAKAR SENEGAL



My beloved in the LORD,

I am glad to hear from you, I apologize for belated your reply because of my engagements here in the church. yes it's true Mrs Soraya inform me about you and she kept with me a Certify Bank Draft of US$300.000.00.

I reply you with honesty of your letter and openness to such. The Bank Draft is safe with me here in the Missionary Home Center (Refugee Camp), Dakar Senegal. She instructed me to send the Bank Draft to you through DHL when you supplied your correct information to me so i would like you to follow the instruct so no one will be at risk.
Your full names, home or business address and your phone number is needed  to enable the DHL courier man communicate with you upon their arrival in your area.

I shall be confirming from the Couriers Service Companies who are responsible for the delivery. Companies like DHL/FedEx, to know the cost of delivery of the Bank Draft to your home country Address . I shall inform you immediately when i get back your details for delivery and the charges. I will write you back immediately I confirm from the Couriers Companies the charges for delivery of the Bank Draft to your home address.  Do not get worried, the Bank Draft is save here with me in my office. Hope to hear from you soon with the requires information to receive the Bank Draft. Thanks for Co-operation.

Remain blessed,

Rev'D John Paul.
00221-762-889-857

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"