Saturday, June 20, 2015

Email Scammer Mrs. Caro Johnson

From            :  Mrs. Caro Johnson
Country        :  -
Date             :  Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 8:12 AM
Email            :  info@mariachipatasblancas.com
Reply-To      :  carojohnson9@gmail.com
Subject         :  Good Day. SM DAY



Good Day.

I know that this letter may be a very big urprise to you. My name is Mrs.
Caro Johnson I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to
you and the charity organization around your community. I am 62 years old
and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2years ago immediately after the
death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because
the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my
health I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $16.5m to you and charity
organization since I did not have a child.You should contact me
immediately with your Complete contact  informations so that I will put
you in contact with the bank to enable you arrange with them on how to
transfer the money for the purpose mentioned above.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Caro Johnson

----------


From           :  Mrs. Caro Johnson
Country       :  -
Date            :  Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:39 PM
Email           :  carojohnson9@gmail.com
Subject        :  Good Day. SM DAY


Good day and how are you doing today?

Thank you so much for your mail and I must say that I am happy to have
someone like you to manage this project on my behalf. Let me tell you
little about myself.

I and my husband were born in a Motherless Babies Home in Northern
Ireland UK, and as my Husband is a Contractor in a country called Cote
D’Ivoire which is where we residence, also we travel and visited many
countries. We do not have any child or relative and that is why I
contacted you to assist me run this project because the only relatives
we have is only motherless like I and my Husband. I and my late
husband has been married for the past 30 years and I only discover
this illness 6 years after which my dear beloved husband pass away and
left me alone in this world.

I want you to know that this illness has affected me so much that I
was suppose to go for a Surgery but as you can see that I do not have
50 50 chance of coming out of the Surgery room alive since the doctor
have confirmed that I will not last, that is why I want the bank to
transfer the money to your account or a reliable and honest person who
will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or
to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an
empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain
honest to me till the end for this important trusting project in you
and believing in God that  you will never let me down either now or in
future.

As I told you before I am somebody with moral and with his word and
that was why I also needed somebody who is honest and faithful to deal
with I want you to retrieve the fund from the bank, I will not hide
anything from you, but to be sincere in everything we will do together
until we achieve success. On your side, I will also want you to be
sincere and show your trustworthiness to me, so I hope that you are
the right one to do this transaction with me without any
disappointment or distrust of any kind. I put this clear to you now so
that we all can go with total honesty to each other.

I want you to understand that I contacted you to manage this project
because I cannot do it myself because of my current state of health. I
am also paralyzed and diagnosis of lung cancer that the doctor said I
cannot last more than weeks before I die.

I decided to use the money I inherited from my late husband to help
the poor people since I don’t have a child to inherit the fund and
instead to abandon the fund in the Bank and die, I decided to use it
and work for God by helping the poor people.

I want you to accept this money in your care and use to build
hospital, school, orphanage home and name them JOHNSON FUNDATION.

Please do not forget to put me in your daily prayers because I will
soon submit myself for the last surgery operation.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
Mrs. Caro Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"