Monday, June 8, 2015

Email Scammer Rev. Father Underson Timonty

From            :  Rev. Father Underson Timonty
Country        :  Africa, Senegal
Date             :  Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 7:38 AM
Email            :  timothyunderson@outlook.com
Subject         :  may the blessing of the Almighty God be with you‏‏‏‏



Hello My Son

To God Almighty be the glory. Your letter is acknowledged by me with understanding. May the peace of the lord be with you and the love of our blessed Mother virgin maria. By the special grace of GOD I am a CATHOLIC REVEREND FATHER (PRIEST) and am very much aware of the Bank Draft of USA$300.000.00 which your friend who was living in the refugee camp here in Senegal in the past yrs kept for you under my care. Your funds is in Bank Draft.

She is now living in another country called Paraguay with her new partner and she instructed me to deliver the Bank Draft to you. Based on this, you are to provide me the below information to enable me send your Bank Draft to you as she instructed me.

1. Your names in full
2. Your full address where you reside in your country and your telephone number.

You are required to provide to me the above details as it will help me facilitate the Sending/delivery of your Bank Draft to you directly with immediate effect.


Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,

Rev.father underson timonty

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"