Friday, June 12, 2015

Romance Scammer Miss Farida Rahim



From           :  Miss Farida Rahim
Country       :  Africa, South Sudan
Date            :  Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Email           :  faridasrahim@hotmail.com
Subject        :  WITH LOVE AND TRUST



Hello My Lovely Dear

I hope you are fine over there, i have actually prayed before contacting you and i want you to know that my contacting you is by God's direction. i am very happy to receive your reply. Darling i sincerely need your love and assistance in my life,  please carefully go through this message so that you will understand why and how i need your assistance. I am from South Sudan, My full name is Miss Farida Rahim, 23 years old, the daughter and the only child of late Eng. Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim, my father was the Sudan's Minister of Guidance and Religious Endowments, he was involve in a plane crash back in 2012 living me an orphan. You can Google this link to confirm what i am telling you,   http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19310609. 

All this while i have been under the care of my uncle but he is very wicked, he stopped my schooling and began to sell all my father's properties threatening to kill me if i ever oppose him. I have just discovered some documents of money deposit ($7.900,000 usd) which my father deposited in a foreign bank located in a neighboring Country Senegal and he used my name as the next of kin. I had to escape with the file and i managed to find my way to the Country here (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship. I am currently staying in a refugee camp here in Senegal.  I have contacted the bank and they told me that my father's agreement with them is that i can only have access to the account when i turn 25 years of age if i am still single, and as a Refugee here i am not entitle to a bank account due to my refugee status.

The bank manager now advice me to present a guardian trustee who they can transfer the money into his or her account on my behalf. My father when he was alive had warned me not to trust any one around him, I then choose to browse online and the moment i saw you i prayed and decided to contact you, please darling help me with all sincerity, i am only asking for your assistance to get this money transferred to your account so that i can join you over there. i am suffering so much in this refugee camp and i want to leave as fast as possible, i hope i can confidently trust you on this, i don't have a phone of my own now but you can call me through the line of the Reverend father who is in charge of this place, +221-708087084 he is a Rev. Priest (Rev. John Peters) i comes to his office here to check my inbox only. And please you have to keep this to yourself for security reasons, it is my personal life secrete ok. I want you to send me your details like.

1) Your full name
2) Your City and Country
3) Your age and Work

then your photo or id card so that i will properly introduce you to the bank as my guardian trustee.

Hoping to hear from you as fast as possible
With Hugs and kisses dear
Yours

Farida

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"