Monday, June 23, 2014

A Proof Beatrice Gilbert is a fraud

It's a scam email letter from Beatrice Gilbert citizens of Ivory coast in west Africa and today I received an email dated June 20, 2014 and it is clear that this letter is a scam, here's the letter:

From        :  Beatrice Gilbert
Country    :  Ivory coast in west Africa
Dated       :  Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Email        :  beatricgilbert@yahoo.com
Subject     :  Please contact the bank for confirmation.


Hello Darling,
How are you today together with your work, I believe that you are doing well over there in your country. I'm fine here, with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer  is made to your account,  i want you to  help me invest this fund in a good business that will be bringing out profit for us to live a better life while i proceed my education. please contact the bank where my late father deposited  the money with my name is below.  And  honey  bear this in mind that i don,t have any brother neither having any sister,


Dr. Stephen Hester
International transfer Manager
Royal Bank of Scotland, United Kingdom
42 St.Andrew Square
Edinburge,EH2 2YE
Scotland.

Emails....
RoyalBankofScotland.Accountant@accountant.com
Dr.Stephen_Hester@mail.com

Tele:...................+44 131 523 3636
..........................+44 131 556 2499

Fax.....................+44 131 225 6600


Dr. Stephen Hester, is the Remittance/Transfer Manager in Royal Bank of Scotland.
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's fund  which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in this transfer due to my refugee condition here in Senegal, being a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed  representative as the United Nation Refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Remittance/Transfer department of the  bank today, tell Dr. Stephen Hester  that you are my representative and you standing unbehalf of miss Beatrice Zokaya the daughter of there late customer Dr. Gilbert Borforh Zokaya to verify from them and to know the possibility of transferring this fund to your personal bank account.


Here is the deposit information
1)The account holder's name : ........................Dr. Gilbert Borforh Zokaya
2)The account number: ....................................745008901546
3)The amount with my name deposited:......... $8.6 M US Dollars
4)Account next of Kin : ....................................Miss Beatrice Gilbert
5)Account swift code : ......................................RBSGLl229640


May God bless you. i am waiting to read your mail.


Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"