Sunday, June 1, 2014

Email Scammers Liz Wendy Williams


From         :  Liz Wendy Williams
Country     :  United Kingdom London
Email         :  lizwendywilliams@yahoo.com
Dated        :  Fri, Sep 28, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Subject      :  Acknowledege of mail


I am Liz  wendy  Williams, I am 24 years old, I am a citizen of United Kingdom London, a medical nurse working in a hospital at Barnet General hospital, wellhouse lane, London EN5 3DJ  North Central London.
My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project which will be mutually beneficial,And I believe that you will not see this mail as an embarrassment, but I see it as a work of God and also rendering help to the less Privileged /charity homes.
 And i wait for your urgent reply if it is up to you and you wish to assist so i can furnish with the details of this project to enable you understand it much better.
i wait for your urgent reply if you are willing to work on the project .

thanks and regards

nurse wendy williams

-----------


From         :  Liz Wendy Williams
Country     :  United Kingdom London
Email         :  lizwendywilliams@yahoo.com
Dated        :  Sat, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Subject      :  --


I had a patient by name Mr. Hassan Abdul Ahmed from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, he was   an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he was admitted in our hospital about 6 months ago. He was diagnosed of cancer of the lungs and was personally assigned to me to take care of, Due to the way I took care of him, he told me about his past life experiences, how he lost his wife on 20 August 2008 in a plane crash on their way to Canary Island in Spain for their vacation. He told me that they had no child and he decided not to marry again due to his ill health. He also confided in me about his family inheritance which he deposited in a security company here in London which he intends to use for charity outside Europe or America Before his death last two weeks he introduced me to his lawyer Barr. Abdul Hakim Ali and instructed me before him to get a partner outside UK who will be willing to work with me to ensure that his last wish comes to pass ,then the  lawyer will help in getting the funds out from the security company to my partner.

And I decided to contact you if you can handle it with me, so that I will introduce you to the lawyer for him to carry out the legal process in your names to enable the company release and transfer the fund to you, then I will resign and fly down to meet you for us to carry out the project.
Mr. Hassan Abdul Ahmed instructed his lawyer that I will take 5% of the money, my partner will take 10% of the money, we will map out another 5% for expenses and use 80% for the project.

The amount is $4.5million Us Dollars (Four Million, five Hundred Thousand American Dollars Only) I will be looking forward to hear from you, then I will further you more on next procedure.
God bless.

Mrs. Liz wendy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"