Sunday, June 29, 2014

Romance Scammers Natalya Gavronina from Russia

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                             Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  OK, I will try to do it myself somehow


Hi Joko!!!
OK as I understand you do not have any way to send money help for process
to visit you absolutly or are you just to find reasons to not help me
at all??? (Really I do not know what to think about it even).
Anyway OK I will try to pay for it myself somehow...
Few days ago I have sold some gold thing which I was going to use
for tickets purchase but OK I will pay for my visa registration because
I must finish payment today. So will you still wait me there after this
news??? I can pay for visa myself!!! So in 10-12 days I might
have a visa. Are you happy Joko??? I hope!!!
Will you still wait me and want our meeting also???
OK I will let you know later about my papers.
Bye for now

Natalya

----------------

 Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Joko!!! Hope to get your reply this weekend...

Hi Joko!!!
It is some pity for me to not have any new letter from you.
Please try to find some free time to write even some words to me today or this weekend...
It would very pleasant to me to have any letter from you.
Please write...

Natalya
----------------

 Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Re: here is info you need

Hi again Joko!!! How are you today???
I am so happy to know that you will be able to help me by money soon
It means we can be together soon!!!
You have interested about how to make money transfer.
OK as I have already learned you may use money transfer system calls
Western Union or another one Money Gram. They are similar.
Choose yourself which one to use better and more comfortable for you.
All you need to do is to find their nearest office which must be in
your local bank or post office or in some big market.
Then you need to register your money transfer under my full name and location.
OK here are my full details:

First name: Natalya
Last name (surname): Gavronina
Location: 110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
Novosibirsk, 630051,
Russia.

Once your your money transfer would complete you will get confirmation
transfer number. I will need to know it to pick up your money here
with no any problems so do not forget to let me know that number also.
Simply it is necessary to fill out my blank form correctly here.
After getting all this info from you I will be able to pick up your
money transfer in any Western Union or Money Gram office in my city.
As for phone calling you asked but may be you forgot but
must write it again. Of course I have a mobile phone but
I have tariff on it which I can call and get rings of operators in Russia
only. I can not get or give in internetional callings. Sorry but all other
tariff plans costs big money. And to register  all includes international tariff
costs big money money for service.  Therefore I can not give or get callings
from ourside of my country, sorry for that.

OK here is my mobile number +79538044420 so you may try to
call to me even but everytime you will disconnect or get a voice
message operator explaining that my number does not have any
international access. Try to understand my phone situation please.
And we will be one step closer to our meeting!!!
Oh, it is so cool just dreaming about it!!!
Joko, I will wait for good news about money transfer from you in your next letter.

Yours Natalya


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"