Monday, June 30, 2014

Dating scammers Natalya Gavronina from Novosibirsk Russia


From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  kiss to you Joko 


Hi my lovely Joko!!!!
About a month have passed since we began talking over the Internet.
It seems much longer. We have pretty much exchanged a letter a day since then.
And now I wonder...can this be a dream? How can one in three weeks time fall in love
over the Internet? I lay in bed at night wondering how is it real. To meet someone as
beautiful and intellegent as you can only be a dream...a dream come true.
How could someone half way across God's beautiful
earth in a land far away  come into my life?

The words you speak to me give me life, hope, and lift me. These words are too good to be
true. They speak of love,  caring, passion, and happiness. These are words I am not used
to hearing. I spend sleepless nights wondering and wondering is this real or is it just a
fantasy. When I do succumb to sleep I fantasize about a beautiful male who came to me over
the Internet...like an angel that appears from above. This angel spoke to me
and told me many good things. He said there would be happiness in my life and there would be
someone to share with me all of lifes pleasures...someone to hold and love and be loved.
My sweet lovely Joko, I am confused and do not know what to do.
You have captured my heart and it is now in your possession. It belongs to you now because
you have earned it. And do be careful as it is very fragile and not easy to mend.
It has been broken before and has taken me a very long time to repair it. My heart has opened
to you because of your kindness, generosity, and caring nature. It has opened to you because
of your words of truth and love and good things in life. It has opened to you because of the
way you said you feel about me...and I do believe your words.
Today I have a very romantic mood because I understand very soon we
will be together finally!!! Oh it is so cool to know it!!!
OK here are two pics of me. They are old and low quality but I hope
you will like them anyway...

Bye
Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"