Monday, June 2, 2014

Natalya Letter Gavronina about Visa

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  good news


Hi Joko!!!
I have very good news for you!!! Some time ago I have already written to you
about my plan to sell my gold jewerly and pay for visa registration,
I did it the same day when I have written about and paid for visa registration.
So today I was informed from Moscow Embassy that my documents
are ready and I must go to Moscow Embassy for control interview.
I am so happy to know it and I hope you are too!!!
So tomorrow I plan to go to Moscow for control interview in Embassy
so I will receive my documents. After it I will write to you from some
Moscow's Internet Room and I will keep you informed about everything,
I mean would I get documents or not, and about tickets to your side,
because I have had some success in finding money for ticket also.
Soon very soon we our meeting will come true!!! It must happen in
few days already!!! Are you happy Joko??? I hope!!!
Please let me know will any date of my coming to you would OK for you
or it would better if I will buy tickets to you for weekend???
Also let me know for sure the nearest airport to you.
Also please let me know your phone number. I need it for contact with
you in future...
OK Joko I will wait for your letter with all this info...

Yours Natalya
-------------------------

 From                :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Joko, what is the nearest airport to you??? let me know...


Hi again Joko!!! I have asked the name of nearest airport to you.
I still need it. So what is it? You did not answer yet.
Let me know sooner please. Simply I need to know it to plan my
flight and time to you better with no any mistakes.
See you soon...

Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"