Thursday, June 19, 2014

Evidence of fraudulent email letter Ms.joy Justin YAK.

From          :  Ms.joy Justin YAK.
Country      :  Sudan
Date           :  17 June 2014 19:03
Email          :  joyjustin23@terra.com
Subject       :  Hello Dear From Ms Joy.


Good evening to you and how are you today, Dear I am truly in need and believe me everything you have read is true about me, please all I want you to do is for you to work out the claim of my inheritance with the bank because from what the willed certificated stated when I met with the bank direct was that I should present a husband or trust worthy person that will help me to invest the money into a lucrative business, you will just work as my foreign partner with the bank and so that money will be transferred to your country since I am already seeking asylum here in Burkina Faso where the money was deposited even as life here is not comfortable for me because I wholly depend on the church for my daily up keep and can not do any thing of my own.

Dear I truly need your assistance to be free from this problem have my inheritance transfer over to your country and I will come over there to stay with you for the rest of my life, life here is absolutely difficult for me also if the be any information you may wish to know about me please do ask me any any time and I promise to gladly give answers as far as you will bring out your mind to help me out of this difficult situation here.

I don't have a personal phone but you can please reach me with the number +226 7493 0179 it is for the Rev Father he is in charge of the mission camp I stay as a matter of fact i know it will interest you to know that he is the Rev whom I explain everything to and he took me inn and let me gain access to his office computer to access my mails twice a day so when you call tell him you will wish to speak with Ms. Joy  from Sudan i will be glad to receive your calls but better still if your not convenient yet to call you can still write me so that I will explain every thing to you better please in you next mail do give me your (1)full name (2) your Address and country (3) your Occupation (4)Telephone Number to enable me write a letter of authorization to the bank,

Have a great day, I look forward to seeing your mail again soon.

Yours,

Ms. Joy Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"