Monday, December 29, 2014

Scammer Mr.Hamzah Hamilton chief director finance security company in London

From         :  Mr. Hamzah Hamilton
Country     :  United Kingdom, London
Date          :  Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Email         :  hamzah_hamilton@yahoo.com
Subject      :  Urgent Attention


Greetings,

It is my pleasure to write to you after considering your
profile my name is Mr.Hamzah Hamilton chief director in a finance security company here in London, i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but never worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one should be informed of this communication.
I need your urgent Cooperation in moving the sum of $5.3 Million dollars to your care.
The money has been here in our Finance Firm lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

The fund belong to our deceased Customer Mrs.Joy Lake who perished along with her family since January 31 2000. The Banking Finance security laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years,that is the reason why i need your Cooperation in receiving the money so that we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

I have plans to invest this money into real estate and industrial production in a foreign country of yours and you will be the director of the project.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
i want to remind you that your share has been calculated at 35% of the total sum.
Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.
You can contact me through my private email address (hamzah.hamilton@hotmail.com)

Best Regards,
Hamzah Hamilton.
Tele:+447031912755 & Fax:+447031833555.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"