Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Relationship Marina from Russia, St. Peterburg

From        :  Marina
Country    :  Russia, St. Peterburg
Date         :  Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Email        :  marryjanee87@gmail.com
Subject     :  Halo honey



Hi! It's me again, your internet friend Marina! You have not forgotten
about me? I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your letter, thank
you. Sorry to keep you waiting long to answer. Probably managed to
intrigue you? What was your first impression of me? :) Probably
thought this email hoax? :) As you can see I am the same as you are a
living person. I had a small problem with the Internet. But now
everything is working and I can write to you. Now 21, and it has
helped people from all over the world to find each other and even
interact. Our parents and dream of such could not) I hope you have not
changed my mind to communicate with me? :) I live in Russia and I
myself an ethnic Russian. I hope this is not a problem for you. We now
begin the winter :) My town is called St. Peterburg, can you ever
heard of him? It's a big town. But you think I'm more interested in
itself and not my city. Tell us about yourself. My name I think you
still remember? :) Honestly I do not know where to begin. Actually I
do not have much experience of Internet communication with men from
other countries, especially in the internet a lot of scams. I guess
you're not! is not it? :) But I'm curious to communicate with you. I
know you'll ask me how old I was and whether her husband, etc. so I
will write you first :) To be honest I hide my age and a little shy
about it, so often leave a reply. But if we want to move to a more
intimate communion, then you need to start with the mutual
understanding and truth. Do you agree with me? I am 27 years old and
I'm not married, and never was. I have no children. I live together
with my mum. Our father left the family when I was little. Now he has
another family and have new children. But I do not like to talk about
it. The most important thing that I have in life, it's my mom. She
always supported and helped me. I also love to travel. My friend, tell
me a little about yourself? How old are you? Do you have children?
Were you married? Where do you work? As well I would be interested to
know about your city and see some pictures of your city. I hope you
will answer me my questions. Me and most interesting that comes out of
our communication. I think that our acquaintance will bring us many
new positive emotions. I would be nice to know if I have a friend in
another country. You agree to be friends with me? ;) I will finish my
letter and I hope that soon you will write to me. Want to know more
about you, too. I attach your photo as a souvenir.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"