Monday, December 22, 2014

Scammer Ms.Hali Lina Hassan

From        :  Ms.Hali Lina Hassan
Country    :  United Nation Refugee Camp, Rafah Border, Egypt
Dated       :  Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Email        :  halimaali847@gmail.com


My Dear

Greetings to you and I wish you well.

I am glad to communicate with you and i pray you trust/welcome me as
your sister/friend also promise to thank you more in meeting you soon.

My Name is Ms.Hali Lina Hassan,33 Year of Age, Single/no family now.
Born in United Kingdom by Syrian Father/Mother,Parents were
Contractors with the Oil Company and we relocated to Syria before the
crises and the crises stocked my life with hard tensions.I am
presently located at the United Nation Refugee Camp at Rafah
Border,Egypt and I will have my papers after one month from now to
travel out from here to you as we conclude with our arrangements for
meeting.

Before our departure from Syria while the crises was going on,Late
Parents informed and handed over documents of the family money
deposited in a security company
(Union Security/Delivering company) for safe keeping  which stipulates
me as the beneficiary and recently I made effort to claim It but the
company  defiled me due their inability to serve me based on my
circumstance/location with instruction  to provide another party as
beneficiary to release it to him or her so at this time, I sincerely
seek  your trust to welcome me in your life and receive this amount of
money(Three Million US dollars)  on my behalf and keep it safe  in
your possession or invest it till I join you.

Kindly provide me with your Full Name, Address, Phone No, Occupation
and Id card or passport copy to make a new application so the
institution will release it to you as my partner/family beneficiary.

You shall be entitled to 20% for your love/support after you receive
it and I hope you find it well in  your heart to use your ability to
bless the success of this communication/transaction.

Thank you and I wait to hear from you.

Ms.Hali Lina Hassan
United Nation Refugee Camp,
Rafah Border,Egypt
Email:halimaali847@gmail.com
Phone no:+201151596469

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"