Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Scammer China Mr. Li Jun about Deposit in our bank branch in China

From          :  Mr. Li Jun (Executive Audit Director and Financial Officer)
Country      :  China
Date           :  Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 5:44 AM
Email          :  jli676@yahoo.com.hk
Subject       :  FROM MR.LI JUN


Dear Partner,

Thank you for your response to my request. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Li Jun (Executive Audit Director and Financial Officer) of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. A certain businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for some years, with a value of ($25,500,000.00USD).Twenty Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in our bank branch in China.

Upon maturity several notices was sent to him without response. We later find out that the Business man was killed in a natural disaster (EATHRQUAKE) along with his wife and only daughter that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Businessman declares his is wife as next of kin who was also killed during the disaster.

Twenty Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to our banking law, if the deceased funds remain unclaimed before the end of this year, the fund will be transferred to the Government Reserve Bank as unclaimed funds. This question was raised during the annual Board meeting last year, and I do not want the fund to go into the Federal Government Bank treasury as unclaimed funds.
The reason I contacted you is because I needed a foreign partner to help me in this project because it will be too risky to transfer this funds to my Chinese colleague person. I want you to stand as a trustworthy person to receive this money, when it is transferred.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to this Businessman so that you will be able to receive the funds.

However, I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin and sole beneficiary of these funds all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with the following information.

1. Your name and address.
2. Your form of Identification which may be your (Driver & License or International Passport).
3. Your Occupation,

To enable the attorney perfect all necessary documents on your behalf to give this transaction the legal right that it’s deserve.

The plan is to transfer this fund in your name through our correspondent bank in Europe, because the bank has a transactional understanding with my bank, and they are our correspondent bank in Europe and this will ease the transfer of the fund out of my Bank without any questioning. With this option, you will be prompted to open an offshore account in this bank to receive the transfer before taking our respective shares. In the meantime, try to keep this communication by e-mail for security reasons until we created enough confidence on each other.

Once I received the above information, I will send the same information about myself with the Application Funds release order to fill and apply for the final release of the fund on your behalf.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you. Should you be interested please let me know and I will provide you with further information. Due to the sensitive nature of the transaction, please it is important that we keep the confidentiality of ourselves in order to enjoy the benefit without the fear that someone else is aware. I will welcome questions from you on areas that need further clarification on this project.

Am waiting for your response.
Regards,

Li Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"