Sunday, May 24, 2015

Email scammer Miss. Clara Mikando

From            :  Miss. Clara Mikando
Country        :  West Africa, Ivory Coast
Date             :  Thu, May 21, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Email            :  claramikando@outlook.com
Subject         :  i appreciate your effort to help me



Hello Dear.

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that
made us separated and disrupted our transaction and also wanting me to come over to your country, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of my new partner from United Kingdom who help me to finish the Transaction with the Royal Bank Of Scotland. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success. I will be very busy here in United Kingdom, at this time due to the projects I have at hand with my new partner.

I have left a cheque of $300.000.00 dollars with the Rev. Father Name Rev.  Paul David  in Senegal Dakar for you. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft $300.000.00[three hundred Thousand dollars only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.

I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. Contact him immediately with this message via his email (revpauldavid@priest.com) Telephone Number (00221-777175181) so that he can deliver the cheque to you immediately.

I have instructed Rev.  Paul David  to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can send the Cheque to your
house/mailing address or office address as you may direct him.

Thanks,



Greetings from
Miss. Clara Mikando.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"