Friday, May 15, 2015

Romance Scammer Miss Farida Garna Kone

From           :  Miss Farida Garna Kone
Country       :  Africa, Ivory Coast
Date            :  Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:05 AM
Email           :  farida.garna@outlook.com
Reply-To     :  farida.garna@outlook.fr
Subject        :  Re: From Miss Farida (Very Urgent)

Good day dear,
Thanks for your attention and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard. I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance funds $6,200,000.00 from my late father who died mysteriously.

My name is Miss Farida Garna Kone. I am 21 years old girl orphan. The only daughter of late Mr.  and Mrs. Williams George Kone from Ivory Coast. My father is from Abidjan, Ivory Coast.  My mother is from Bandung in Indonesia.  My mother was the Operational Manager at Tullow Oil PLC here in Ivory Coast before she died when i was 6 years old.  My father married my mother here in Ivory Coast and I was born and brought up here in Ivory Coast.

My father was recently shot to death during his visit to the neighbouring city here in Abidjan, Ivory Coast where he has his cocoa and coffee company. I am the only child and daughter of my late parents. After the death of my mother, my father refused to re-marry another wife despite all persuasion by friends  and relatives here, because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death, as he only concentrated on his business affairs without paying attention when my mother was sick before she died.

I am presently in a hiding place in one of the local hotels here in Abidjan, Ivory Coast because of my father's relatives. They want to kill me and inherit everything my father had.  It is the law in Ivory Coast, if a man dies without a son, all his assets and properties will be shared among his brothers and relatives. Even if the man has two or three daughter, no body want to know.  It was because of this law that my father made me the next of kin to his secret fund deposit of $6,200,000.00 he made in a bank so that I can transfer the funds abroad and use it to start a new life if some thing happens to him. 

 I have discussions with the director of the bank where my father deposited the funds in regards to my plans to transfer the funds abroad and use it for investments. The bank director assured me that the funds will be released to me once I have someone who would be honest and willing to receive the funds on my behalf, they shall commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the funds immediately into the person's bank account.

Please, i want you to understand my situation and help me transfer this funds to your  account, so that i will come over there and continue on with my life. I am willing to offer you 20% for your help. The remaining 80% will be invested by you into a good business  till i finish my education over there.

Once you signify your interest to help me, I shall send you my photos, address, telephone number, documents of the fund and the bank's contact information before we can continue.

On your full acceptance to help me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needful information and the details on how to proceed further.

contact me for more details

Thanks
Miss Farida Garna Kone

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"