Sunday, May 10, 2015

Email Scammer Miracle George

From          :  Miracle George
Country      :  UK, London
Date           :  Sun, May 10, 2015 at 7:01 AM
Email          :  miraclegeorge@hotmail.com
Subject       :  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PEST EFFORT


Hello My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my funds transferred with co-operation of a new partner from London through assistance of Reverend Father John Paul who help me to connect with the business man from London .

Presently I am in London for investment projects with my total funds, Meanwhile, I don't want not forget your past efforts, your attempted to help me in retrieving my inheritance deposit from the bank which later failed us some how because of fear of unknown, honestly, it was too painful you are not here to witness what I am going through then, I must confess.

Reverend Father John Paul is the only person who help me during the time when I was suffering in Senegal, till my partner come down to Dakar Senegal to finalize everything and take me to his country. May the good Lord bless him forever, I will want you to contact him urgently. His contact information is as follows; -

Name  :  Reverend Father John Paul
Email   :  REVFATHERJOHN@PRIEST.COM
Tel       :  00221 765-284-563

I wrote an international bank draft Cheque of ($350.000USD) three hundred fifty thousand dollars with your name which you can cash it in any bank,And package it as parcel with envelope for security reason, I want you to contact him Immediately to receive the package from him, All you need to do is this, once you contact him, you will advise him how to send the parcel to you through your address you may provide to him, I did this for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt you made so far to assist me .I would equally contact Reverend Father John Paul once I send this message to you to update him that you will soon contact him regards to the package I kept at his custody.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much no matter it later failed us. Therefore as soon as you receive this mail you have every right to contact him immediately through his telephone number or email address and instruct him where to send the parcel to you.

Please for your information do not let him to know the content until you receive it to your hand because I did not tell him the content because of security reasons, I hope you will understand what I mean, I only tell him that a friend of mine will soon contact him with his address where he will help me to post the parcel on your behalf. Therefore do not fail to contact him today so that we can share joy after all the long suffering at that time.

In this moment, I am very busy here because of our investment projects, which my partner and I are having at hand also planning to start my education very soon. So feel free to get in touch with him immediately and he will send the parcel to you without any delay. Thank you so much for all you have done in the past.


Best regards From,
Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"