Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Scammer Emily Anderson - Customer Care administrator at a Shipping Company

From          :  Emily Anderson
Country      :  -
Date           :  11 April 2015 at 14:26
Email          :  info@serv1.linked-new.org
Reply-To    :  terpritbninse@gmail.com
Subject       :  Great Opportunity


REF: PEG/A061T005

I am aware that this is certainly not a way of approach to establish a relationship, but you will realize the need for my action.

I am Customer Care administrator at a Shipping Company. I discovered two cargo in our facility during our cargo clearance and declaration process, The Cargo Consignment are still unclaimed at our facility within the cargo section since the past three years. After i check from our record, to my greates suprise i found out that one of the Cargo Consignment box contains US$6Million in cash and the other contains 15kg of SEMI REFINED GOLD BARS.

I am contacting you in good fate and in confidence in view of my intention and arrangement to facilitate the release of the unclaimed cargo to you. It does not require much of your time, I want to know your readiness and willingness to receiving the consignment.

I believe i am doing what i think is right, you can contact me on this email : mjulietabena@yahoo.com so i can share more details to enable us proceed as we have no much time left.


Kind regards,

|Emily Anderson|Customer Care Department.|Omtcelworld Express Cargo Deliver|

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"