Saturday, May 2, 2015

Scammer Dating Lizzy Matins

From            :  Lizzy Matins
Country        :  West Africa, Ivorian
Date             :  Sat, May 2, 2015 at 4:39 AM
Email            :  lizzymatins33@outlook.com
Subject         :  contact the reverend father immediately for your cheque draft


Dear Friend,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay;Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money.

Contact my Reverend Father in Dakar Senegal, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where
to send the $300.000. without any further delay for your compensation Payment for your past efforts to assist me before.

Remember that the $300.000. Is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so
feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Dakar Senegal he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Peter Johnson  Email (reverend.johnsonpeter@yahoo.com) telephone number (00221764539883)

NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION'S YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER
(4) YOUR COUNTRY ADDRESS

So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.As at the moment i am very busy here because of the projects and i and the new partner have at hand. finally remember that i had forwarded
instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get
in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Here is his email address again (reverend.johnsonpeter@yahoo.com)

Regards

MISS LIZZY MATINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"