Thursday, May 28, 2015

Email Scammer Dr. Gilberto Churchill

From          :  Dr. Gilberto Churchill
Country      :  UK, London
Date           :  27 May 2015 at 06:28
Email          :  gilbertchurchill20@gmail.com
Subject       :  URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED


From Dr. Gilberto Chcurhill
Investment Portfolio Manager
London Regional Office
UBS Investment Bank in London.

Dear Friend,

My name is Dr. Gilberto Churchill an investment Portfolio Manager at UBS Investment Bank in London Branch.I decided to seek a confidential co-operation described with you in the execution of the transaction for both of our mutual benefit and urge you to keep it a top secret because of the nature of this transaction. During the examination of the accounts in our bank, I discovered an abandoned sum of US$5,000.000.00 Fund (Five Million United States Dollars Only) in an account that one of our foreign customers who is deceased  Late (Late Mr.Stephen Richard)who unfortunately lost his life and family in a plane crash.

After going through his personal file in my bank, I discovered that he died without heir specific to these funds. I like to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at fifteen million Four Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds is estimated to be released to you as the beneficiary, which are divided into percentage ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. All I require is your honest cooperation greatest, trust and utmost confidentiality in order to achieve this project a success, and I want to be a part of my share in a profitable business to invest in your country, I need your advice in the field of economy, I can invest my share.

I have carefully mapped out the modalities for the implementation of this transaction under a legitimate arrangement to protect you from any violation of the law both in your country and here in London when the fund is to your bank account. After your review and acceptance of this offer, please get back to me immediately so that we can continue and process the fund transfer to your designated bank account. Keep this offer  top secret between you and I for security reasons,Moreover I got your contact from your country international business information here in London.

Sincerely Yours,
Gilbert Churchill.
gilbertchurchill30@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"