Saturday, May 2, 2015

Email Scammer Reverend Father Peter Johnson

From          :  Reverend Father Peter Johnson
Country      :  -
Date           :  Sat, May 2, 2015 at 3:19 PM
Email          :  reverend.johnsonpeter@yahoo.com
Subject       :  I am waiting for your quick reply


My Son your bless today

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you,

My Dear Beloved in Christ

Regard to your cheque of usd$300,000.00 that is with me.

I am Reverend Father Peter Johnson and i  have receive your mail and i have been waiting for your mail since so that i can go ahead to send this cheque draft to your country with out delay   and now you need to send your information's  where you want me to make the  postage delivery of your Cheque from Miss Lizzy Matins. she handed me this cheque before she traveled with her new partner and she has told me about you. Before we can proceed, you are advised to send to me all you contact information's so that i can post the cheque draft to your position in your name. such as below.

Yours full names,
Yours office and house addresses.
Your country of origin.
Your telephone number.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.


Thanks and God bless you as you read

Regards,
Rev. Fr Peter Johnson.
Phone: +(221) 764-539-883

2 comments:

  1. It will be in addition a tremendous write-up i usually without a doubt liked inspecting. It's not actually inevitably day-to-day i usually build up the possibility to see all sorts of things. dating scammers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"