Saturday, May 31, 2014

Scams Stella from Togo West Africa



From        :  Stella
Country    :  West Africa, Togo
email         :  stella.george96@yahoo.com
Dated       :  Mon, May 21, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Subject     :  MORE ABOUT ME AND MY PICTURE


Dearest

I'm delighted and honored writing this letter to you having received your prompt reply which I have first contacted you for a sincere relationship, and I hope and pray that you will be honest to me and bring meaning into my life .
Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugee camp in place called Lome the capital of Republic of Togo in West Africa.

With deep sorrow and tears in my eyes I hope my story will not be upsetting or an embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the maltreatment I received from my uncles after the death of my parents which has turned my life around for pains and sufferings.

I ran out of my country because my Uncles planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother.
I urge you to read this letter carefully to enable you understand my predicaments...

My name is Miss Stella George, I am a girl of 24 years of age, the only daughter of late Mr Williams George.
My late father Mr Williams George Weah was the managing director of George AND INDUSTRIES COMPANY(Ltd) in Monrovia (The capital State of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

My father of blessed memory before his death deposited the sum of (US$5, 520, 000.00) (FIVE Million FIVE Hundred and TWENTY THOUSAND Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward to you all the necessary documents on the confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will also help me in the investment, because I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for you to help me invest the money while i complete my studies.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but the wife of my uncle hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp through help of a sailor where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Lome, Republic of Togo.
I wish to contact you personally because I believe that you will never betray me,
if you don't intend staying with me in your country then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital this is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please, I beg you not to disclose this to anybody until i join you over , once the fund has been transferred.
Attached here is my picture
Thank you so much and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"