Monday, April 13, 2015

Email Scammer Gabriel John Daddar

Gabriel John Daddar
From          :  Gabriel John Daddar
Country      :  Africa, Dakar Senegal
Date           :  Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 6:28 AM
Email          :  revfatherjohndadar@yahoo.com
Subject       :  May the peace of God be with you and your family!!



May the peace of God be with you and your family!!

sorry for my late reply Yes i receive a bank draft of $200,000 Thousand American Dollars from your friend   who newly marry to Mr Jone Prot , Your bank draft is here in my Office in the Church Premises for long time now  you are advised to come to this country  and pick your draft but If you can not come down here to receive this bank draft.
There are various Service that can go around the World from Dakar Senegal here to Your Country . Such as DHL, Mail Overnight etc.. I will rap the check with Magazine Paper and send it through DHL Service to enable you collect it from nearest office around your area. it is impossible to send it through bank Account because it is a cheque and your name has been written on it
But remember you have to send to me the posting fees which is about $220  include your house and postal address . You can email me when you send the posting fee to enable me send this check to your address in your country. when ever you are ready to  Send the money just let me know so that i can give you my account  ok

please when ever you want to call me  here is my direct number +221766713358

may the almighty God protect you any were you are, you are blessed.

Yours in Christ, rev.fr Gabriel John Daddar

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"