Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Romance Dating Miss Markosi Hove

From           :  Miss Markosi Hove
Country       :  Africa, Zimbabwe
Date            :  Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 10:25 PM
Email           :  markosi_hove@aol.com
Subject        :  I have been keeping this as a secret


Hello,

Good day to you.To be sincere,there is something on my mind that i am fighting myself about.My head
and my body says no,but my heart says yes.There is a saying in my country that when you talk out your problems,
then people will find a solution for you.I also know that a problem shared is half solved because two
good heads are better than one and that is why i want to share this secret with you.I have something important
that i have been thinking about for a full day now and i have decided to share it with you,
but please keep it as a secret between you and i considering that it is a very important issue to me.

There are a few things which have been bordering me, i  have been in this camp for some time
now suffering everyday from lack of food and water, i cant even take good care of myself as
a young girl should, I have been praying for God to send me someone who will take me as his
own to help me out from this horrible situation.

I thank God for sending  me your way and i strongly believe that the blind trust which i have taken the decision
to bestow on you will not be let down by you because i believe that our meeting is not a chance meeting, but destiny.
I don't have any good explanation as to why i have to be this fast in explaining my problems
to you but i have an inner feeling of security after meeting you and in fact, in the situation
that i find myself here in this hell called refugee camp, I cant help than to rely on you
because what i see here is a situation of either life or death.

Please l would like you to know that l  have my late father's statement of account and death certificate
here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some
amount of money  in a leading International bank which he used my name as the next of kin .
The amount in question is £1.8M GBP (One Million eight Hundred Thousand Pounds).


l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money
for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to  meet you.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university as a medical
student before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation now I have got in touch with
the bank in mail and made them to know about my plan of withdraw this money, l also got them aware of
the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation.

However, they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as
my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently in refugee and my status over here as a refugee
wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money or even negotiate its release from the bank.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money because
as i said earlier, i have an inner confidence in you and i believe that you are that responsible person
that i wish for.

l kept this secret to people in the camp here for personal security reasons as you know that money draws enemies.
Please call me through the phone of the reverend father who is in charge of this camp
because i don't have a private phone,his number is +221776267866. Have a nice time and think
about this so that you can get back to me on time with your decision.l  hope to hear from you soonest.
With best regards.

yours sincerely,

Miss Markosi

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"