Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dating Scammers Miss Markosi Hove

From            :  Miss Markosi Hove
Country        :  Africa, Zimbabwe
Date             :  Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:51 AM
Email            :  markosi_hove@aol.com
Subject         :  Please contact the bank with the information that i give to you


Hello my dear,I am happy to hear from you and i am very grateful for your acceptance to help me.I pray that God will grant you long life,good health and prosperity for accepting to help a poor orphan.
Below is the bank contact details, honey all you have to do now is to contact this bank so that we can hear from them and know what next to do.
i will want you to contact them immediately and let them transfer the money in the account details am giving here to your account on my behalf so that we can get this whole thing started. I will like to start preparing to meet you face to face  once the transfer process is underway.Contact the director of foreign remittance with the info below;

DR.JACK PHILLIPS
HEAD,ACCOUNT AND FOREX DEPT.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
54 LIME STREET PASSAGE
LONDON EC3M 7NQ
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL:   +441315498888

EMAIL:  rbosonline@scotlandmail.com

Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund in the account details;

Account name       : Dr.Rudolph Hove.
Account number    :  018396030182-70
Amount deposited  : £ 1 .8M
Next of kin             : Markosi Hove
Swift Code             : RBx2144-BBT

I will be very happy to have your assistance as to get this transfer done,i will also love to meet you as soon as this transaction is over.
Please forward some of your information to me at once so that i can also write a recommendation/Nomination letter to the bank at once.The needed information will be your;

1: Full name
2: Residential address & Nationality
3: Age
4: Contact phone number


kiss from my heart

Markosi Hove

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"