Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Email Scammer MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN

From         :  MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN
Country     :  Iraq
Date          :  Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Email         :  muhahp@gmx.com


MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN
Manager.
=============================
Assalamu 'Alaikum,

Thanks very much for your urgent reply, as  I told you in my previous email that we will proceed this transaction step by step, I can’t just disclose everything to you just like that, we need to know each other and build up a very good relationship o.k. also believe that this fund is a gift from Allah, I will not be happy to see my government claim of this fund while I have the power and chance to claim it.

When we conclude this transaction I want to use part of my share to build a mosque in my village because we do not have a good mosque over there. And I believe that this is the fund Allah send to me to help my Muslim poor people in my village.

As I've Told you I have studied and perfected this transaction before I contacted you. attached here is my passport ID, Finally I need your ID for my own identification, Because I want to know Whom am dealing with and meanwhile the money involved is huge amount so I do not Want my effort to go in Vain, Immediately I receive the ID from you then I will direct you on how to proceed and get the money Transferred. Therefore you’re positive answers to this email will leads us to the next step on this transaction.

First URGENTLY await your response!

Best Regards
MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"