Saturday, April 11, 2015

Romance Scammer Lizzy Matins

Lizzy Matins
From         :  Lizzy Matins
Country     :  West Africa, Ivorian
Date          :  Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Email         :  lizzymatins33@outlook.com
Subject      :  Message from Miss Lizzy Matins


Hello my Dear Friend,

How is everything?I know it's all good. I am excited to read from you today. My dear as I told you in my last Mail, My Names are Lizzy Matins, an Ivorian in West Africa.Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and life here is very bad even to eat is a very big problem, as a result of the civil war going on in my country.I am a beautiful loving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall.slim fit,weighing about 61 kg .My father Dr John Matins was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and killed him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family. And before his Death, My late father deposited (4.6 Million) Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin. So i will like you to assist me to transfer this money into your account so that i can come over to your country to start a fresh life and also further my education. Right now i am not authorize to do any transaction due to my refugee status. Please i will like you to call me with the Reverend Father telephone number (00221 764539883) so that we can discuss more about the transaction. As soon as you call me kindly tell the reverend father that you will like to speak with Sister Lizzy Matins,He will send for me to answer you immediately. and he is also the person who we used the computer in his office to write you mails.Please Dear i will like you to keep this matter very confidential because of the security of my life and also the money. I kept this transaction secret to other people here because i do not want them to know that i have money in the bank.

By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I'm presently living as a refugee. My dear, I came in  search for love and care  which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members. I here by believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time .Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, Your  real country,your occupation ,your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently. My hobbies are swimming ,dancing, singing,reading,watching movies and discussing politics. I have attached my pictures. In my next mail I will tell you more about the transaction with more formalities of the transaction.


I wait your reply with impatience with your telephone numbers ,
Lizzy Matins,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"