Sunday, April 12, 2015

Romance Scammer Binta Linus


From          :  Binta Linus
Country      :  Dakar Senegal
Email          :  bintalinus@yahoo.com
Dated         :  Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Subject       :  GOOD NEWS


GOOD NEWS

Dearest, 
one i will never forget to say thanks to your pastime towards me no
matter  (God) did not permit us to join the part, but I know our
relationship will still remains honest with hope to see you face to face
one day because I really have my natural likeness with you since I
searched my eyes on your profile.

Dearest,
with happiness today am informing you that the transfer has been pass success
under the power of God with my beloved Husband Mr. Jones PROT from London
who came and stand as I needed and now we are successful in a happiness
position because the transfer has successful pass through in his
account in London.

Tomorrow I will be traveling with him to London for my new life etc.
So with this happiness I really explained my husband about all people who
cares about me since I was here suffering. So we have decided to move a
part of Amount to compensate and help some people and I did not forget
to included your name on the lists as the first person whom I searched
with honest but only God knows why he didn't want us together.


Dearest,

after cashing your own check, please use it and  arrange your self so
you will come and visit me face to face in London because I really want
to know you face to face if you like to come.


Note : 

I have dropped your own part of bank draft
(check of 200.000 Dollars written under your name) to our camp master
rev fr Gabriel John Daddar  because since I was in Senegal he was the one
whom I found with Honest and I really took him as my father  with his 
advise till my husband arrived etc.
So kindly contact him,his name is Rev fr Gabriel John Daddar and his direct email address is(revfatherjohndadar@yahoo.com)

Direct him  how he will send to you your part of certified bank draft of 
$200.000 (two hundred Thousand Dollars.) I have forward this instruction to him So
Let me know after you cash this check, and I promise you immediately I
reach London I will send my numbers to you even as I will be busy with
my new project but I will always say hi to you until you come for a
visit.

I will never forget my ending words to you
by saying
Best regards and my greetings to your home
From Mrs. binta Prot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"